Whether you are traveling to Durham or Dubai, the Travel Center can help you prepare for your next business trip.
The Travel Center ensures that all university travel expenditures comply with state, federal and university policies and procedures, while serving the unique needs of university faculty, staff, students, and guests.
The Travel Manual
- AP102/AP103 Employee Travel Authorization, Advance and Reconciliation
- AP104 Non-Employee Travel Authorization
- AP104/AP105 Non-Employee Travel Authorization, Advance and Reconciliation
- AP106 Sponsored Conference Authorization
- AP107 Non-Travel Meals Authorization Expense
- Mobile Communication Device Allowance Request form
- Pre-Approval for 3rd Party Non-Hotel Lodging Usage and Reimbursement Form
Please reach out if you have questions about university-related business travel and expenses.