Skip to main content

Pay Statements

Employees can obtain a copy of a pay statement or request a replacement if a paper check was issued.

Getting a Copy of a Pay Statement

You can view/print a copy your pay statement by logging into MyPack Portal.

  • Click on  the “For Faculty & Staff” tab at the top of your MyPack Portal homepage
  • Under ‘Employee Self Service” click on “Payroll and Compensation”
  • Select “View Paycheck”.
  • A page will open, listing your pay statements starting with your most recent.
  • Click on the date of the one you wish to view/print and it will open a PDF document in a separate window (Be sure your pop up blocker is disabled).
  • You will then be able to view and print the statement.

If you follow these steps and get “stuck” on the Queued panel, try this:

  • Select “For Faculty and Staff” at the top of the page
  • Look for the “My Reports” pagelet at the bottom, left hand side of the page
  • There should be a report listed “NCPY0058”, select it
  • When the next page opens, under “File List” there should be three choices. Select the one that ends in .PDF

Your paycheck stub is available for viewing as soon as University Payroll completes the processing of the payroll, usually three to four days prior to payday. Your pay will not be deposited into your bank account until the “check date” noted on the stub.

Replacement Check Procedure


In the event that you receive a paper paycheck that is then lost, stolen, or damaged, University Payroll will issue a replacement check.

To initiate the replacement check process, you must complete the NC State University Payroll Office Affidavit and Indemnity Bond , have it notarized and submit it to University Payroll. Once the affidavit is received, the original check will be cancelled and a replacement check will be issued within three to four weeks.

Note: If the original check is found after this form has been submitted to University Payroll, it will be invalid and should be returned to University Payroll to be destroyed.

How to complete the NC State University Payroll Office Affidavit and Indemnity Bond (INV-19)

To complete the Affidavit and Indemnity Bond, you will need the original check number, the check issue date and the amount. The Payroll Coordinator for your department should have this information or you can contact the University Payroll office at

This form must be notarized prior to submission. Notaries Public are available in the University’s Human Resource office.

Be sure to include your current mailing address. There is a place to enter you address below the line for your social security number.

As this is a legal document, this form must be completed in pen and no cross-outs or white out are allowed.

You can mail the notarized form to: NCSU Payroll Department, Campus Box 7233, Raleigh, NC 27695 or drop it off in the Payroll office located at 2711 Sullivan Drive. Faxed forms will not be accepted.