Skip to main content
- Vendor correspondences, regarding changes to their company information, should be sent to Accounts Payable, Campus Box 7204, Raleigh, NC.
- The department authorized user’s must provide the vendor with a contact name, address, phone and email.
- Purchasing Policies, Procedures and Guideline must be followed for all purchases and services.
- Vendor invoices should be processed with sufficient time to allow the vendor to receive the payment within 30 days from the invoice date.
- Vendor statements must be reviewed monthly.
- If the vendor statement has a credit balance, request a copy of the outstanding credit from the vendor and follow the processing procedures for credit memorandums.
- If the vendor statement has a debit balance, request copies of all outstanding invoices from the vendor. Research to determine if the outstanding invoices are paid or unpaid.
- On an annual basis, the Controller’s Office – Accounts Payable will contact frequently used vendors to determine if any NCSU accounts have credit balances.